Terms and Conditions|
I opt-out for the use of personal data in direct marketing of South China Morning Post Publishers Limited, including the updates related to subscriptions, jobs, charity and events.
- Entries must be submitted on or before 15 March 2019. Late submissions will not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted by the participants' school teacher. School teachers must obtain parental consent prior to their students registering to participate in the competition.
- Teachers will receive a confirmation email by 22 March 2019 once the application is successful.
- The participants authorise the SCMP and the Sun Life to publish, display and use all entries in any format and on any platform. Participants also authorise the duplication and display of their entries for advertising and promotional purposes. The SCMP and the Sun Life shall have the right to modify, translate, use, duplicate and disseminate all or part of the contents of the work without seeking prior consent from the participants.
- The Sun Life and the SCMP reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at International STEMathon 2019 event without the expressed written permission of those included in the photograph/video. The SCMP and Sun Life may use the photograph/video in publications or other promotional material including but not limited to brochures, books, newspapers, magazines, websites, social media, etc.
- All materials used in the competition will not be returned to the students after event and will be used for exhibition and promotion purposes.
- The personal data provided by the participants will be used for this competition and other relevant events.
- The Sun Life and the SCMP reserve the right to suspend, modify or terminate this event or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the Sun Life and the SCMP shall be final and conclusive.
I agree to use of my personal data in direct marketing by your business partners for their products and services below